12th International Exhibition for Machinery,
Equipment, Fittings, Tools and Instruments
for the Timber, Pulp-and-Paper, Woodworking
and Furniture Industries, to be held in Moscow
on September 1-4, 2008
LESDREVMASH EXHIBITION: THE UNRIVALLED LEADER
Since its foundation in 1973, the Lesdrevmash International Exhibition has been one of the largest exhibition events within the woodworking industry in Eastern Europe.
Organizers: Expocentre and the Russian Union of Timber Industrialists and Exporters
Partner: Centerlesexpo OAO
HIGH INTERNATIONAL STATUS AND PRESTIGE
Lesdrevmash proudly carries the label of UFI ‘UFI Approved Event’ and the logo of RUEF (the Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs), which confirms the high international status of the event. The Exhibition is held under the auspices of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Russian Federation and Moscow Government. Lesdrevmash receives official support from the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade, and the European Federation of Woodworking Machinery Manufacturers EUMABOIS.
OFFICIAL SUPPORT FROM RUSSIAN CORE UNIONS AND ASSOCIATIONS
The Russian Association Workers of the Furniture Industry and Trade ‘Furniture Makers of Russia’ and the Russian Association of Timber Engineering Enterprises ‘Roslesmash’ traditionally participate in Lesdrevmash and give the Exhibition their support.
GLOBAL INDUSTRIAL LEADERS AT LESDREVMASH
The longstanding success of the Exhibition is based on close cooperation between the Exhibition organizers and leading enterprises of the timber industry.
Exhibition space of Lesdrevmash’2006: 12 300 sq m
Number of participants in Lesdrevmash’2006: 610 companies, Russian – 377, foreign – 233.
|Participants from 28 countries of Europe, Asia and
The overwhelming majority (90%) of the Lesdrevmash’ 2006 participants think that leading timber industry companies took part in the Exhibition.
National collective expositions of Germany, Finland, France, Italy and Spain.
|Number of visitors to Lesdrevmash’2006: over 11 000 people from 40 countries and the 7 Federal Districts of Russia.|
Job title/position of visitors
|The overwhelming majority of the visitors (about 90%) are CEOs and professionals within the timber and woodworking industries.|
In 2008 the 4th International Forum ‘Man and Forest’ will become a key event
within the timber industry. The Forum will focus on the development prospects
of Russia’s forest sector and is intended to promote integration of the Russian
forest sector into the global forest community.
Organizer: the Russian Union of Timber Industrialists and Exporters
Partner: Centerlesexpo OAO
Official support: the Russian Government
• Business and the government: partnership for the forest sector development;
• Forest legislation: problems and solutions;
• Innovative development of the forest sector;
• Social partnership within the forest sector.
THE LESDREVMASH’2008 THEMATIC SECTIONS:
- Reforestation and forest protection
- Primary timber working
- Transportation of timber and timber products
- Pulp-and-paper industry
- Woodworking industry
- Equipment and instruments for woodwork and first fixings
- Furniture industry
- Second-hand machines and equipment
- Wooden house building – within the Affordable and Comfortable Accommodation to the Russian
- Citizens National Project
- World of wood
- Information technologies and systems
- Measuring, testing and control equipment
- Environment protection
- Industrial safety rules. Working clothes
- Fire safety systems and appliances
- Science and vocational training
- Technical literature
- Social protection systems and programmes for forest industry workers
- Patents and licenses
- Investment projects. Crediting. Investment protection
- Lectures and reports on topical issues within the major thematic sections
The Man and Forest International Forum and the Lesdrevmash Exhibition held concurrently at one venue will enable timber industry specialists to discuss various issues relating to the forest sector, the technical re-equipment of the woodworking industry and improvement of development prospects of the Russian forest industry in the 21st century.
Welcome to the Lesdrevmash’2008 Exhibition!
Address: 123100, Russia, Moscow,
Krasnopresnenskaya nab., 14, Expocentre Fairgrounds
Tel.: (499) 795-27-24, Fax: (495) 609-41-68